I decided to sit down and post something tonight. I'm not sure what, but maybe there will be a message in my rambling.
My last post was a hit, as far as I'm concerned. I actually got a comment on it! That means somebody is reading my words. Kind of like getting naked in front of a dark window. There could be somebody out there and if there is, they can certainly see my stuff.
I actually had another dream last night. This one involved my grandmother (also passed) and it was a little more complicated and a little less message-carrying. I was walking through a neighborhood and came upon a house with a woman standing outside watering the yard. I knew in an instant that it was my great aunt on my mother's side. (I'd tell you her name, but it's one of those family names that are hard to explain and even harder to spell...so we'll leave it alone.)
After speaking to her for a short while, I became aware that it was not my aunt, but my grandmother (my father's mother). She invited me into the house with a smile and I followed. I don't remember much else from the dream beyond what some of the furnishings were and vague notions of a hallway. But there's no doubt it was Grandma tricking me into thinking it was Aunt SoandSo (told you it was a weird name).
This blog is becoming a dumping ground for my dream waste. I really must think of something else to put in here. Hmm.
We've decided what to dress the kids for Halloween. Boo will be a bee and Sweetpea will be a flower. (Those of you who know me can probably guess who's who. Those of you who don't know me...are just a bunch of peeping toms!) LW's mom (LW = lovely wife) wil no doubt make the costumes again this year. She seems to love doing it and Boo's lion costume looked crazy cool last year. I have pictures to prove it too!
In other news...
We've got some decisions to be made. LW is almost sure she's going to get a fulltime offer from the place she currently works parttime for. This would mean asking my folks to watch the babies even more during the week. I know that they would insist on it, but this is their retirement and they're stuck watching our children. At the same time, LW isn't made of the stuff to stay home and play mommy. I'm so proud of her for being able to figure that out and voice it without regret so we could know what we had to work with. Personally, if we could afford it I would be home with these kids everyday. I love them more than anything I've ever done.
This is a long one and I think it's a little boring, but again...mine.
One more thing! Shroom, if you're reading this, it'll be ok sweety. My dad had that happen and he's doing fine with it. Eat right, get exercise in your life and keep an eye on it. If you type with your fingertips, consider using your thumb for the tests. If it's something they can control with pills, wonderful. If it goes further, you are strong and will make it work in your life. I'm pulling for you.
This is E, signing off.
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment