It would seem that I'm not the only one who's thinking about our Diana this week. It would seem that at least two of my fellow eFriends are thinking a lot about the woman. Last night, I told Wife that I need to get to VA / DC area soon to get this thing done. My dream got me feeling guilt that I haven't allowed that be finished. Wife understands and supports. We just need to find the time and money for me to go.
Still, I don't know what "the message" could be or if it meant anything at all. Maybe I mis-interpreted the dream and, in my groggy after-sleep, I wrote it down wrong. Otherwise, why would I be unable to remember the message and whom to deliver it to?
I miss her. I really miss her. There are times that I still don't believe it.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment