As I suspected, my professor was optimistic. I wasn't able to actually graduate yesterday, but I got the process started and learned that I will, indeed, get my degree. There are several steps to get where I need to go, because the university has several levels of approvals (aka people who want my money).
I had to apply for admissions and, once I'm a student again, I will be required to sign up for two credits in order to graduate. The credits won't be to any class, but will be something like "directed research". Luckily, my professor is also a good friend and wants to see me get this over with too. He's going to approve whatever comes across his desk.
I'm excited. I can't believe this is coming to an end. Maybe I'll throw myself a a graduation party when this is over. Any excuse for a party.
Friday, June 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment