Thursday, September 14, 2006

This one is for Griffen

GQS: I know you like these sorts of things. This is a spam email I just got. The front end is the standard sales pitch, but the last few lines are poetry.

Listen, time is right now to obtain your medications.
- deleted the URL for the product site -
is doing a school deal with savings over 37%.
lightning speed delivery, thousands of goods, all ready 4u
and what is known as the ambition Grimaldi race.
sunglasses corn The stick and the smaller antelope they secured


Now, I've restructured the text, deleted some and corrected grammatical errors. This is my first spam poetry.

Listen.
Time is right now.
Doing a school deal with savings.

Lightning.
Speed delivery.
Thousands good already.

And what is known as the ambition Grimaldi race?
Sunglasses corn.
The stick and the smaller antelope they secured.

No comments: