I'm here! I just take a while to make the rounds these days.
Life is pretty good. We are almost through "birthday season", which starts directly after Christmas season. Boo's is on New Years Eve, mine is a week later, Pea's is on...well...today and Wife's is in March. With that, the season of part planning will come to a pause or just a low hum.
Work has me busy these days. We just started a big project and my role is rather key, which is cool. I'm also trying to get back into the running groove. I miss it, but I can't seem to get the momentum again. There's a race at the end of this month that I hope will get me going again. I had such plans!
Other than that, it's just a matter of being tired when I never was before. I get so beat at the end of the day that I can't bring myself to get on here to write. I should. I really like writing and I haven't in a long time.
I hope you and all those others reading this are doing well. I still think about all of you quite a lot. I know this isn't how we thought it would be, but life is life.
Deep.
Monday, February 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi E!
Glad to see the update and that all is well. I might be sending a story along to you to see what you think.
It's a sort of a resolution to the
"Alphabet Block" murders series.
BT
Post a Comment